Welcome to RiOak Hat Co.! We are so glad that you have found us and we look forward to getting you your baseball cap! Here is a little info regarding how our store works, how our baseball caps are made, and what you can expect!
1. HANDMADE PRODUCTS- We do it ALL! From the designing, patch making, cap pressing, double checking your patches, and shipping. We are diligently working on patch design, making the patches and pressing all of your baseball caps by HAND! An actual person is pressing each and every cap and your caps are double checked before they are shipped.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE- We are your customer service! This is a woman ran show and we are personally checking and handling all customer service emails, messages and phone calls. Please feel free to reach out any time with any questions, concerns or feedback that you may have regarding your baseball cap.
3. PATCHES- Our leather patches are genuine leather. We hand pick the leather and laser engrave all of the leather patches. Having a natural material means there will be occasional variations on color, texture and leather thickness. We do our best to weed out the scarred or bad leather, however sometimes your patch color and texture may vary slightly from what is pictured on the website.
4. PROCESSING/SHIPPING- We ask that you allow us 2-3 weeks for processing of your order. While we do strive to get your caps to you within 7-10 business days of your order, sometimes we can get backed up!
5. BASEBALL CAP CARE- Your caps with their patches are guaranteed by RiOak Hat Co. We guarantee that your patch will not come off of your cap. Your cap is washable to your desire. Please note that we are not responsible for general wear and tear of your patches/caps, however we promise the patch will stay adhered to your cap throughout general wear and washing.